Effective March 01, 2017, NAHO membership dues will change to the following: The membership year is Jan 1-December 31.
- Renewal for one year $ 50.00 (Associate member $35.00)
- Renewal for three years $115.00 (Associate member $100)
- Renewal of five or more members from the same agency (one year only) $40.00
- New member one year $60.00 (Associate member $45.00)
- New member three years $135.00 (Associate member $120.00)
- Five or more new members from the same agency (one year only) $50.00.
There will no longer be a discount for 25 or more members. For those agencies that have five or more members registering at the same time, please contact Marilyn Slifman to receive a discount code. Dues are payable Jan 1, and a late fee of $10 per member applies on or after March 1, 2017.
Effective July 20, 2020, the late fee for renewing members and associate members for the year 2020 has been waived due to the pandemic.