Effective March 01, 2017, NAHO membership dues will change to the following:
- Renewal for one year $ 50.00
- Renewal for three years $115.00
- Renewal of five or more members from the same agency (one year only) $40.00
- New member one year $60.00
- New member three years $135.00
- Five or more new members from the same agency (one year only) $50.00.
There will no longer be a discount for 25 or more members. For those agencies that have five or more members registering at the same time, please contact email@example.com to receive a discount code. Remember, if your membership expired January 1, 2017, and you renew your membership on or after March 1, 2017, you will be subject to a $10 per member late fee. Please contact your regional representative if you have any questions or believe your membership expires this year and have not received a notice to renew.